GE’s Roby filter validation kit offers six different Roby automated syringe filters, along with a filter validation protocol and filter selection aid. Tubes of 25 filters are ready for loading into tablet tester systems.
• The kit includes one tube of each membrane type
• Syringe filters included: nylon, nylon with GF92 prefilter, regenerated cellulose, regenerated cellulose with GF92, glass fiber GF55, and glass fiber GF92
• At-a-glance information about the properties of each filter
• Filter selection aid to select the ideal filter of the six available options
• Includes filter validation protocol
• Optimized for SOTAX™, Caliper (Zymark™), Varian™, and Erweka™ tablet tester systems
Whatman Roby syringe filters from GE Healthcare’s Life Sciences business support automated filtering in tablet dissolution.
Syringe filters for automated filtration systems
Automated tablet tester systems require automated filtration systems to support their process. The Roby filter validation kit from GE offers multiple syringe filter options and tools to help select the optimal filter membrane for the particular dissolution being measured.
The included filter validation protocol ensures that the Roby syringe filter is correctly installed into the automated system being used.