ReZist in-line filters are lightweight air venting units suitable for protective vents, in-line filtration, and isolation applications when working with chemically harsh solvents.
• Integral hydrophobic PTFE venting membrane is resistant to harsh solvents
• Can be autoclaved multiple times without loss of integrity
• Integrity-testable (bubble point or water breakthrough pressure in situ methods)
• Lightweight: avoids the collapsing of tubing that can be caused by heavy filter devices
• Appropriate for in-line HPLC sample preparation
ReZist in-line filters are part of the Whatman in-line filtration range from GE Healthcare’s Life Sciences business. Browse the Whatman range to find the right in-line filter for your application.
This device features a PTFE venting membrane, which is well suited for chemically aggressive solutions, reagents, and organic solvents. The 1 µm device features a polypropylene prefilter for use with heavily contaminated samples, increasing the life span of the final membrane.