GE’s Whatman Benchkote surface protector is an absorbent lab paper that protects surfaces against hazardous spills. After use, the bench protector sheet is incinerated or disposed of according to local regulations.
• Strong: Benchkote surface protector is strong and tear resistant when wet or dry
• Ease-of-use: Smooth white surface can be written on with ink or pencil and lies flat
• Clean: Suitable for saturation with disinfectant to protect benches where pathogens and other bacteria are present
• Disposable: Benchkote paper can be incinerated after use
• Safe combustion: Polyethylene layer is rapidly consumed when incinerated and does not melt or drip
The Whatman Benchkote surface protector range also features Benchkote Plus, our double-thickness absorbent lab paper.
Absorbent lab paper design
Benchkote surface protector from GE Healthcare’s Life Sciences business minimizes mess and contamination during spills. Benchkote material has a high-quality, smooth, absorbent lab paper layer that soaks up liquid spills. A second laminated polyethylene layer prevents flow-through to the working surface.