QM-C 100% quartz microfiber filter paper features low trace metals and high temperature resistance. It is well-suited for heavy metal analysis of particulate matter and sampling of acidic gases, stacks, flues and aerosols in air monitors.
• 100% pure quartz microfiber, without any binder or organic chemicals.
• Pre-fired filters eliminate firing step, saving time in prepartion process.
• Air retention efficiency more or equal 99.95% @ 0.3 µm DOP.
• Temperature resistance up to 1200°C.
• Batch-specific metal report is available on the website for downloading.
• Certified to conform to European and US EPA standards for heavy metal analysis in air particulate matter.
QM-C high purity quartz microfiber filter addresses the challenge of heavy metal analysis in PM2.5/PM10 and enables customers to generate high-quality data.
It is also suitable for organic chemical analyses such as PCBs and PAHs.