Whatman Grade GF 92 glass microfiber filters from GE are designed for prefiltration in order to protect against membrane fouling. Grade GF 92 is strengthened with an inorganic binder.
• Inorganic binder provides increased strength
• Temperature resistant up to 500°C
• Medium filtration speed
GE Healthcare’s Life Sciences business offers a variety of binder-strengthened glass microfiber filters for your filtration and prefiltration needs, including environmental, air pollution, water analysis.
Prefiltration can improve performance and longevity of equipment in applications such as:
• Measurement of crop protection agent using gas chromatography (GC) or HPLC
• Separation and determination of cold sludge when brewing beer
• Soot separation prior to use of gas analyzers
• Roll filters for automatic air filtration units